- Surrender does not come naturally to any of us.
- Surrender is not acquiescing to an enemy who wants to dominate us.
- Surrender is not "My will be done!"
- Surrender makes it impossible for you, and the people around you, to stay the same.
Though surrender sometimes flies in the face of our instincts, hopes, and dreams, it’s never without benefit. A surrendered life includes the surprise of a truly full and satisfying existence where trust is reasonable, reconciliation is possible, and relationships can heal.
- What Is Surrender Anyway? (19:00)
- God’s Character Matters (14:00)
- Giving In and Up (10:00)
- Being Transformed (12:00)
- The Ripple Effect of Surrender (15:00)
This pack contains:
- I Give Up Study Guide
- I Give Up Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
Author: Laura Story is a wife, mother, songwriter, worship leader, author, artist, and Bible teacher. Her songs—which have won Grammys, Billboard Music Awards, and Dove Awards—include “Blessings,” “Mighty to Save,” and Chris Tomlin’s “Indescribable.” Laura has a master of theological studies and a doctorate in worship studies, and has served as a worship leader at Perimeter Church in Atlanta since 2005. Her greatest joy is being a wife to Martin and mother to Josie, Ben, Griffin, and Timothy.