- Operate POS (point of sale) system and provide counter services.
- Fulfill webstore orders and packing.
- Serve and assist customers in a polite, friendly helpful manner, courteously and efficiently - deal with queries, problems, complaints etc.
- Daily cash-ups reporting.
- Accept and check deliveries of stocks and shelve appropriately.
- Report any stock delivery shortage immediately to the Shop Supervisor.
- Price stock (as required) under the direction of the Shop Supervisor.
- Organize and assist in stocking up of the shop throughout the day.
- Monitor all products in the shop and inform the Shop Supervisor of any items which are running low or going out of stock.
- Assist and maintain an updated membership database – both new and renewal.
- Ensure timely rollouts of weekly and monthly promotions – to maintain a high standard of display inside the shop during weekly in-house promotions, catalogue sales & retail launches.
- Ensure that shop areas are always kept in a general state of cleanliness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Numerate and literate
- Able to work on own initiative & independently
- Responsible individual with commitment to their work
- Team player
- Friendly, reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
- Willing to take additional responsibilities whenever the need arises.