Q: I don't seem to be able to login? What's new in your webstore?
For those who have not login after August 2020, we have migrated to a new webstore packed with more features/benefits so please note the following before shopping with us:
- Due to customers privacy, all past customers' records and purchases have been reset. Hence, you need to register anew at the login page (you may click here to do so).
- Customers are now rewarded differently from the previous webstore as well as physical stores via reward points or cash points. Reward points are like cash points that are used to reduce the total amount during checkout for subsequent purchases.
- There will also be options to use Coupon Code or Gift Vouchers or Credits during checkout. You can find out how these works below.
- Enjoy exclusive online sales independently from our physical stores.
- Free freight within Malaysia for purchases above RM150. Otherwise, enjoy a flat rate of RM6.95 within Peninsular Malaysia and RM9.95 to Sabah/Sarawak.
Q: I forgot my Password. How to retrieve it?
- Click “Lost Password?” at the login page (here) and fill your email that used to register the account in the box → Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q: How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q: How do purchase my order on the site?
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- Continue here for a graphical guide to Checkout, Redeem Rewards and Pay.
Q: What are the payment methods online available?
- Credit/Debit Cards via Visa, Mastercard or UnionPay.
- Digital or e-Wallets via Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QR Pay, Touch n Go, GooglePay, MCash or NetsQR Online.
- Cheque / FPX / Online Bank Transfer
- Payee Name: Canaanland Distributors Sdn Bhd.
- Bank Name: Hong Leong Bank Bhd
- Bank Account: 00400-200-383
- Bank Address: 26 Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Swift Code: HLBBMYKL
After you made the bank transfer, please send us the details comprising:
- Your Bank Name
- Banking Date/Time
- Banking Reference No
- Total amount you have paid
- Order No (you would also receive this via email)
You may send the above info to: email@example.com or upload a copy of your payment slip to Payment Notification (click here). Note: Your purchased products will not be sent out until we have received this confirmation slip.
Q: How can I earn and/or redeem Reward Points for Cash Values?
Earn Reward Points:
- Every RM1 spent = 1 point.
- Points will be credited after your order is successfully completed.
- Good news! Your points do not expire.
Redeem Reward Points:
- Normal: every 20 points = RM1 will be deducted during checkout.
- From time to time, we will offer certain promo, eg 2x Point Redemption, ie every 10 points = RM1 will be deducted during checkout.
- Note: We reserve the right to change the redemption conversion rate without prior notice.
- You can redeem during checking out by clicking here: https://www.canaanland.com.my/paying
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still unpaid or in "pending" status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes? Can I request for refund?
Please refer to our Shipping & Return Policy section by clicking here.
Q. Please explain the Abbreviations I see in product titles?
Bk = Book
HC = Hardcover
CH = Chinese title
LTR = Leather
POD = Print on Demand
MM = Mass Market
MR = Market Restricted and usually not available for order
OP = Out of Print
CUV (Chinese Union Version) = 和合本
CNV (Chinese New Version) = 新译本
CUNP (Cuv with New Punctuation) = 和合本新标点
RCUV (Revised CUV) = 和合修订本
CCB (Contemporary Chinese) = 当代中文译本
TCV (Today's Chinese Version) = 现代中文译本
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.