This manual (in Simplified Chinese) is for every couple on the course. It highlights the key points from the talks and contains all of the exercises and 'homework' with plenty of room for making notes.
The Marriage Preparation Course, developed by Nicky and Sila Lee, is an invaluable series of five sessions designed to help engaged couples develop strong foundations for a lasting marriage covering topics such as:
- The importance of commitment
- Expressing feelings and learning to listen
- Making each other feel loved
- Resolving conflict
- Developing a fulfilling sexual relationship
- Talking about goals and values.
Note: there is a subsequent and updated version called 'The Pre-Marriage Course - Guest Journal'.
Authors: Nicky & Sila Lee