Churches have made many converts but far too few real disciples. Many Christians struggle to take hold of basic biblical truth and live it out. We often take a painfully long time to mature. This is not because we lack resources or teaching, but because we struggle to connect with truth.
The Freedom In Christ Course is designed to help every Christian become a fruitful disciple and make their life count. It has been an effective resource for Christians of all backgrounds, from those who have been believers for many years to those who are brand-new followers of Jesus.
Over 350,000 people have gone through the curriculum in English, and it has been translated into over 25 languages.
Revised and updated into a 10-week discipleship course, some of the areas covered include:
· how we became brand-new people from the inside out when we became Christians
· why we can go boldly into God's presence any time we like without fear
· how nothing we do can make God love us any more or any less
· how to resolve the effects of even the deepest issues from the past
· how to deal with repeating patterns of sin
· understanding what God's purpose for your life is (it may not be what you think!)
This Participant's Guide is designed to accompany you through the course. You may also wish to download the Freedom In Christ app that will accompany you on your journey.
Dr. Neil T. Anderson is the founder and president emeritus of Freedom In Christ Ministries. Dr. Anderson and his wife live in Franklin, Tennessee.
Steve Goss is international director of Freedom in Christ Ministries. Under his leadership the ministry has gone from operating in 7 countries to operating in nearly 40 countries. He lives in Berkshire, England, with his wife, Zoe, and two daughters.
Others also bought these...